This role will provide prompt and competent customer service while
troubleshooting a variety of issues related to websites, ftp, email, databases, etc. Monitor and upkeep
server performance and assist customers with account setup and maintenance.
Ideal Candidate is:
• Customer focused, highly organized and ability to multi-task.
• A love for problem solving, no problem that you cannot solve.
• A positive influence on our company culture and on its employees.
• Dependable in seeing things through from start to finish with
• A quick learner with an aptitude for technical troubleshooting.
• Team oriented
• Willing to go the extra mile; “can do” attitude.
• Self-disciplined with a desire to grow and learn new things.
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbal with good typing
• A quick and versatile learner; passionate work ethic and a drive to
• Trustworthy, a person of integrity - takes care of internal and external
customers in the way they would want to be taken care of.
• Knowledgeable of web hosting environments a plus but not required;
however, an ability to be trained and to retain is required.
• We find those that are IT minded to be a good fit.
Experience With The Following A Plus:
• Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 or 2018
• Linux Servers (centOS preferred)
• Experience providing SUPERIOR customer service
• Experience with PHP, .NET, or ColdFusion would be helpful but not
Offices are in a convenient 71st and Riverside area.