Entry-Level Account Manager
This role will cross several areas within the company to ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service for potential, new and established customers. This role will facilitate problem resolution and escalate issues to appropriate personnel within Hostek. You will answer incoming sales inquiries, assist in migration coordination, customer success & satisfaction, and custom solutions coordination. Ultimately, you will help drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Sales, Support and Customer Service teams..
Ideal Candidate is:
- • Remain consistently accessible, available, and responsive to customers.
- • Highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- • Have a love for problem-solving, no problem that you cannot solve.
- • Understand what excellent customer service is and the drive to achieve that high standard with each and every customer.
- • A person of high integrity, professionalism and follow through.
- • Passionate work-ethic and a drive to succeed. Ability to influence others.
- • Brainstorm innovative ideas to maintain/improve our customer relationships.
- • Tech savvy...The person everyone calls when they're having tech issues.
- • A quick and versatile learner, outside the box thinker and team oriented.
- • Always a positive influence on our company culture.
- • Willing to go the extra mile and dependable in seeing things through from start to finish.
- • Self-disciplined with a student mentality and the willingness and desire to grow and learn new things.
- • An excellent communicator, both written and verbal with good typing skills.
- • Trustworthy and a person who takes care of internal and external customers in the way they would want to be taken care of.
- • Assisting in handling customer complaints and improving the overall customer experience.
- • Knowledgeable of web hosting environments a plus but not required; however an ability to be trained and to retain is required. We find those that are • • IT minded to be the best fit.
- • Assist customers with account setups and maintenance.
- • Sales, account management and/or project management experience very helpful, but not necessary.